Do I need a flood hazard permit?

Yes, if you propose a development on a property that is within the special flood hazard area shown on the National Flood Insurance Rate Maps. The maps can be found at Development can include buildings, structures, dredging, filling, grading, paving, or storage of equipment or materials.

Show All Answers

1. How do I find what my property is zoned?
2. Do I need City approval to remove or prune a tree?
3. How do I get on Everett's Register of Historic Places?
4. Are rooming houses allowed in a single-family zone?
5. What are the restrictions on staying in an RV or tiny home in Everett?
6. Where am I allowed to park or store my RV or tiny home?
7. How can I learn what signs are allowed on my property?
8. What triggers a State Environmental Policy Act Review (SEPA)?
9. Do I need a flood hazard permit?