How can I subdivide my property?
Your property must be large enough for proposed lots to meet the minimum lot area, width, depth and frontage standards of the City's Zoning and Land Division codes. If the property has critical areas (wetlands, landslide hazard, streams, etc.), special studies by consultants will be required to identify which parts of the property are developable.

Contact the Planning Department at 425-257-8731 to learn more about the feasibility of subdividing your property.

Show All Answers

1. How do I determine how my property is zoned?
2. How do I conduct a business from my home?
3. How do I learn about proposed developments?
4. How do I get on Everett's Register of Historic Places?
5. What triggers a State Environmental Policy Act Review (SEPA)?
6. How can I learn what signs are allowed on my property?
7. How can I subdivide my property?
8. How can I find out more about the Everett smelter site?
9. How do I annex into the city?