How do I learn about proposed developments?

Some projects require notice be given. Notices can be sent in the mail, printed in the Herald or be posted on a "Pending Land Use Action" sign at the project site. The notice will describe the project, the project location, the applicant’s name and address, the project planner and their phone number and the deadline for submitting comments.

If you have questions regarding the proposed development, contact the project planner listed in the notice. You may also search our online database.

Not all projects require notice. You may contact the City of Everett Public Services Department at 425-257-8810 to see if there is an application for a building permit for a specific property.

Show All Answers

1. How do I determine how my property is zoned?
2. How do I conduct a business from my home?
3. How do I learn about proposed developments?
4. How do I get on Everett's Register of Historic Places?
5. What triggers a State Environmental Policy Act Review (SEPA)?
6. How can I learn what signs are allowed on my property?
7. How can I subdivide my property?
8. How can I find out more about the Everett smelter site?
9. How do I annex into the city?