How do I determine how my property is zoned?

You can find the zoning and/or overlay designation on your property by viewing the online zoning map online zoning map.

For example, your property may be located in the R-4 zone. To clarify or find out more about the zoning regulations that apply to your property, call the planner-on-duty at 425-257-8731, or visit the Permit Services Counter at: 3200 Cedar Street 2nd Floor Everett, WA 98201

Permit Services Counter hours are Monday through Friday 7:30 a.m. – 4 p.m., Closed for lunch from 12 p.m. – 1 p.m., and closed Saturday, Sunday and observed holidays.

Online Zoning Map (PDF)

Show All Answers

1. How do I determine how my property is zoned?
2. How do I conduct a business from my home?
3. How do I learn about proposed developments?
4. How do I get on Everett's Register of Historic Places?
5. What triggers a State Environmental Policy Act Review (SEPA)?
6. How can I learn what signs are allowed on my property?
7. How can I subdivide my property?
8. How can I find out more about the Everett smelter site?
9. How do I annex into the city?