How do I conduct a business from my home?
To determine whether your proposed home business complies with the Home Occupation regulations, see EMC 19.41.080 of the Everett Zoning Code.

If you have any questions regarding these regulations, please call the City of Everett Planning and Community Development Department at 425-257-8731.

If you are in compliance with the home occupation regulations, you may apply for a business license by contacting the City Clerk’s Office at 425-257-8610 or visiting their offices at 2930 Wetmore Avenue, Everett.EMC 19.41.080

Show All Answers

1. How do I determine how my property is zoned?
2. How do I conduct a business from my home?
3. How do I learn about proposed developments?
4. How do I get on Everett's Register of Historic Places?
5. What triggers a State Environmental Policy Act Review (SEPA)?
6. How can I learn what signs are allowed on my property?
7. How can I subdivide my property?
8. How can I find out more about the Everett smelter site?
9. How do I annex into the city?