There is an abandoned vehicle parked on my street. What can I do about it?

The best way to proceed is to submit an online parking concern.

Another option is to call and report the vehicle to the Parking Enforcement Unit. Let us know how long the vehicle has been at the location, the address, full description (make and model) and license plate number. Additionally, leave your name and phone number in case of questions. North Everett: 425-257-8437 South Everett: 425-257-7505. Please note that these phones are not monitored at all times.

Show All Answers

1. Where can I pay my parking tickets?
2. Who do I contact if I have a question about how much I owe in parking fines?
3. Can I pay my parking tickets by mail?
4. There is an abandoned vehicle parked on my street. What can I do about it?
5. How long can I park on a city street without moving?
6. What happens when I report an abandoned vehicle?
7. What happens 72 hours after a vehicle has been red tagged?
8. Who do I contact to receive a Residential Parking Permit?
9. Can I do major repair work on my vehicle while it is parked on the City Street?
10. Do Residential Parking Permits allow me to park anywhere for unlimited time?
11. How long can motorhomes be parked on the city right of way?
12. Is it ok to park in alleys?
13. I lost my ticket. What is needed and how do I take care of it?
14. I have a question about the ticket I received. Who can I speak to?
15. How do I contest the ticket? Can I get the fine lowered?
16. I won’t be able to attend my court date. Can I reschedule?
17. I missed my court date. What can I do?
18. I forgot to display my disabled parking placard and received a ticket. What can I do?
19. What if I can’t afford to pay my parking ticket?
20. I received a delinquent parking notice on a car I sold. What do I do?