- Boat Launch
- Waterfront Access
This 11.3 acre park was adopted by Everett Rotary.
A restroom is available near the off-leash dog area at Lowell Riverfront Trail.
VISA / MC only accepted on site (currently only cash or check is accepted at Rotary Park)
- Access to the Snohomish river system for small river boats 12-18 ft.
- Two launch lanes with a central dock
- Useable at tides +1.5 or higher — not recommended for low tides
- Paved parking for 35 vehicles and trailers
- Overflow (roadway shoulder) for 10 vehicles and trailers
- Vault restrooms — no running water
- Hazardous sandbar and stumps at extreme low tides
- Leave no valuables in vehicles to deter vehicle prowls
- Closest marine services located at Jetty Landing and Boat Launch area