Langus Riverfront Park
- Boat Launch
- Picnic Shelter
- Picnic Tables
- Waterfront Access
Launch into the water like a wild goose or walk along the river and watch a flock fly by. Adjacent to the Snohomish River, the park boasts premier river access with a boat launch, fishing pier, shell house and rowing dock. The 3-mile paved trail is perfect for walking, jogging and biking. It's also a great vantage point to see waterfowl, raptors and shorebirds.
Park established in 1988.
VISA / MC only accepted on site
- Access to the Snohomish River system
- Two launch lanes with docks
- Useable at all times except for extreme minus low tides for boats 20 ft. or smaller
- Paved parking for 45 vehicles with trailers
- Overflow parking for 50 vehicles with trailers
- Full-service restrooms with warm water
- Close to marine services at Boatland USA and Jetty Landing and Boat Launch