The free ferry departs from the Jetty Landing & Boat Launch at 10th and W. Marine View Dr. Ferry Ride Donations are Appreciated
Help us keep cruising with a suggested donation: $2 per adult and $1 per child. Cash or check donations are accepted at the Jetty Kiosk. Debit or credit donations are accepted at the Recreation Office at 425-257-8300 ext. 2. Checks may be mailed to the City of Everett, Recreation Office: 802 E. Mukilteo Blvd., Everett WA 98203. Thank you.
Cancellations & Closures
Ferry service may be canceled due to inclement weather. Call 425-257-8304 if the weather is in doubt. When the jetty reaches maximum capacity, trips to the jetty will be suspended. We recommend you check at the jetty kiosk before paying for parking.
Reserve Your Spot on the Ferry!
• Open to City of Everett residents and groups of 8 or more.
• Schedule two business days or more in advance.
• Business hours: Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm (closed from 12:30-1:30pm). Closed Sat & Sun.
• Call the Jetty Island reservation line: 425-257-8304 (beginning May 1)
Boarding the Ferry
• Allow at least 15 minutes to pick up your boarding pass prior to your ferry departure time.
• Allow time to pay for parking (see below).
• Tickets not claimed 15 minutes prior to ferry departure will be given to those on standby.
The Port of Everett parking fee is $3. Parking machines accept credit cards or cash, but do not dispense change.
Plan for an enjoyable day on the Jetty. Bring your own water, food and beverages. Sunscreen, hats, shoes, towels and extra clothing are advisable. Optional: Sand toys and beach umbrellas. Our all-sand paths are not suitable for strollers and other wheeled equipment. See "Tips for Riding the Ferry".
Jetty Island Rules
• Pets, alcohol and drugs are not permitted.
• Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
• Campfires permitted ONLY in designated fire pits.
• No lifeguards; swim ONLY on the west shore at your own risk.
• No overnight camping.
• Pack it in. Pack it out. Recycle. Tips for Riding the Ferry • Make a reservation. Schedule 2 business days or more in advance. Call 425-257-8304 during business hour, M-F 9am-5pm (closed from 12:30-1:30pm). • M-F: Arrive later in the day and stay later. Peak ferry times are 10am-noon going to the island and 1:15-3:15pm coming back. • Sa-Su: Start early and stay late. Noon is the peak ferry time headed to the island. Return trips are spread throughout the day. • Send one person from the group early to pick up your reservation or stand in line while the rest of the group parks their cars and carries their beach gear. • Use the standby line. If a group does not show up for their reservation, tickets are given to the standby line. • When the temperature reaches 80 degrees, Jetty Island is extra busy and ferry wait times can be very long. Bring along books, games, snacks or a picnic lunch. Your patience will pay off. • Visit on a cloudy day. Generally, the numbers of visitors are down and wildlife sightings are up. • Check the schedule. Avoid days with special events that do not interest you. • Have an alternate plan if the ferry wait is too long. Check out Howarth and Silver Lake parks. • Use your own boat. Dock space is available on a first come basis. Planning helps everyone. Thank you for participating in Jetty Island Days!
Jetty Island Days is a cooperative program between the Port of Everett and Everett Parks & Community Services.