How do I pay my fine?

Payment can be made by either submitting a check or money order to the City of Everett Treasurer at 2930 Wetmore Suite 100, Everett Washington, 98201 or by major credit card (a 2.3% merchant fee is applied to all credit card payments) by contacting the City of Everett Treasurer’s office at 425-257-8610. If unable to pay in full, a payment plan can be arranged by contacting the code enforcement administrative assistant at

Show All Answers

1. How do I pay my fine?
2. What is a notice of violation and order?
3. What is a voluntary compliance agreement?
4. Who do I contact about disabled or unlicensed vehicles?
5. Who do I contact if I have an animal complaint?
6. Who do I contact if construction noise is occurring outside of normal business hours?
7. How many garage sales can a person have?
8. Who do I contact if my landlord won't make repairs to my unit?
9. Who do I contact for zoning information in my neighborhood?
10. Is it legal for people to live in motor homes or trailers on private property?