What are the categorical exemptions for infill development?

19.43.140 Categorical exemptions—Infill development.   The following exempt levels are established for new construction under RCW 43.21C.229:

A. Residential development up to two hundred dwelling units in Metro Everett, urban residential 4 (UR4) zones, or mixed urban (MU) zones;
B. Mixed-use development in Metro Everett, mixed urban (MU) or business (B) zones;
C. Commercial development up to sixty-five thousand square feet, excluding retail development; or
D. Any minor new construction identified as exempt pursuant to EMC 19.43.130. (Ord. 3774-20 § 5(X) (Exh. 3), 2020.)

Show All Answers

1. How do I find what my property is zoned?
2. Do I need City approval to remove or prune a tree?
3. What are the restrictions on staying in an RV or tiny home in Everett?
4. Where am I allowed to park or store my RV or tiny home?
5. Do I need a flood hazard permit?
6. How do I get on Everett's Register of Historic Places?
7. How do I learn about proposed developments?
8. What triggers a State Environmental Policy Act Review (SEPA)?
9. What are the categorical exemptions for infill development?