Is an Accessory Dwelling Unit (ADU) permitted?

The Accessory Dwelling Unit regulations are located in EMC 19.08.100.  The regulations apply to accessory dwelling units whether attached or detached to a single-family housing unit, duplex, triplex, or townhome.  To submit an application for an accessory dwelling unit to the City, complete the accessory dwelling unit checklist.

Show All Answers

1. How do I find what my property is zoned?
2. Do I need City approval to remove or prune a tree?
3. Is an Accessory Dwelling Unit (ADU) permitted?
4. What are the restrictions on staying in an RV or tiny home in Everett?
5. Where am I allowed to park or store my RV or tiny home?
6. Do I need a flood hazard permit?
7. How do I get on Everett's Register of Historic Places?
8. How do I learn about proposed developments?
9. What triggers a State Environmental Policy Act Review (SEPA)?
10. What are the categorical exemptions for infill development?