Where do I file my claim?

Claims for damages against the City of Everett must be filed with the City Clerk's Office in person or by mail. An original pen and ink signature must be on the form. Faxed or emailed forms will not be accepted. 

Show All Answers

1. What is a claim for damages?
2. How long do I have to file a claim?
3. I filled out a report when I was involved in an accident; do I still need to file a claim?
4. How do I get a claim form to file against the City of Everett?
5. Should I include other documents with my tort claim form?
6. Where do I file my claim?
7. What happens after I file a claim?
8. How long will the investigation take?
9. Who should I contact about the status of my claim?
10. What if my claim is denied, and I disagree with that outcome?