What is the public benefit?
The City of Everett is not allowed by the Washington State Constitution to gift public funds. The Film Office needs to account for the use of City streets, parks and buildings during filming.

Film companies may make donations to the following 501 c 3 organizations that benefit the city of Everett:

July 4th Fireworks Fund
Make check payable to: Everett July 4th Foundation
Mail check to:
c/o Economic Alliance Snohomish County
Attn: Alicia Marcelina,
808 134th St SW #101, Everett, WA 98204
(425) 743-4567
PDF of W-9

Parks Department Scholarship Fund
Make check payable to: Everett Parks Department Foundation
Jeff Price, (425) 257-7314, jprice@everettwa.gov
PDF of W-9

Show All Answers

1. How do I reserve street parking?
2. I want to film in a traffic lane. How do I get a permit for that?
3. When is my production required to hire uniformed police officers for assistance/ security?
4. How do I hire off-duty officers?
5. Do I have permission to film Everett Police and their equipment? How do I get permission?
6. How do I receive assistance (including pyrotechnics or Class C Special Effects permission) from the Everett Fire Department?
7. What are the hours of filming in the City?
8. How do I get a hydrant use permit?
9. Can I film in Everett using a drone or mini-helicopter?
10. What is the public benefit?