How to I report a locked or blocked exit?
To report blocked exits, locked emergency doors, contact the Everett Fire Marshal's Office at 425-257-8120 during business hours or forward a detailed e-mail message to For marked exits that are blocked or locked during an event or in a venue with large numbers of people, call 911.

Show All Answers

1. How often should I expect a fire code inspection?
2. I received a fire code inspection but the neighboring business did not. How come?
3. Where can I get my fire extinguisher recharged or inspected & tagged?
4. Do I really need so many fire extinguishers?
5. What is wrong with using extension cords or multiple power strips "daisy chained" together?
6. How can I get my daycare or pre-school inspected?
7. How do I report overcrowding in a business assembly event?
8. How to I report a locked or blocked exit?