Can I contact a police officer?

Always call 911 for emergencies!

Officers may not be available as they work varied schedules but residents can call the non-emergency Snohomish County 911 number at 425-407-3999 to request an officer contact them.
This phone line routes directly into the 911 call center.

Show All Answers

1. How do I get fingerprinted?
2. What are the requirements for Concealed Pistol License?
3. How do I make a Public Records Request to get a report?
4. Can I contact a police officer?
5. How do I report a neighborhood concern?
6. Where can I obtain a state accident report?