How do I learn about proposed developments?

Land Use Projects can be found here by searching under project number, address, tax parcel number, or owner or developer name. Prior to construction, some projects require notice be given to neighboring property owners. Notices are sent by mail to the property owner, and a "Pending Land Use Action" sign is posted at the project site. The notice will describe the project, the project location, the applicant’s name and address, the project planner and their phone number and the deadline for submitting public comments. In cases of a public hearing, notice is published in the Herald.

Show All Answers

1. How do I find what my property is zoned?
2. Do I need City approval to remove or prune a tree?
3. How do I conduct a business from my home?
4. How can I subdivide my property?
5. How do I get on Everett's Register of Historic Places?
6. Are rooming houses allowed in a single-family zone?
7. What are the restrictions on staying in an RV or tiny home in Everett?
8. Where am I allowed to park or store my RV or tiny home?
9. How can I learn what signs are allowed on my property?
10. How do I learn about proposed developments?
11. What triggers a State Environmental Policy Act Review (SEPA)?
12. Do I need a flood hazard permit?