How do I conduct a business from my home?

To determine whether your proposed home business complies with the Home Occupation regulations, see EMC 19.41.080 of the Everett Zoning Code.  If you are in compliance with the home occupation regulations, apply for a business license by contacting the City Clerk’s Office at 425-257-8610 or visiting their offices at 2930 Wetmore Avenue, Everett.

EMC 19.41.080

Show All Answers

1. How do I find what my property is zoned?
2. Do I need City approval to remove or prune a tree?
3. How do I conduct a business from my home?
4. How can I subdivide my property?
5. How do I get on Everett's Register of Historic Places?
6. Are rooming houses allowed in a single-family zone?
7. What are the restrictions on staying in an RV or tiny home in Everett?
8. Where am I allowed to park or store my RV or tiny home?
9. How can I learn what signs are allowed on my property?
10. How do I learn about proposed developments?
11. What triggers a State Environmental Policy Act Review (SEPA)?
12. Do I need a flood hazard permit?