Construction on a project to install stormwater treatment structures along Beverly Lane and 75th Street SE is currently scheduled to begin in October 2023 and continue through January 2024. This timeline is subject to change.
The goal of this project is to improve water quality in Beverly Lake and Pigeon Creek No. 1. Stormwater is the water that picks up pollution as it flows over streets, parking lots and roofs. These new stormwater treatment structures will help remove pollution from the water before it enters Beverly Lake and Pigeon Creek No. 1.
- The project will temporarily close 75th Street SE. One sidewalk will remain open at all times.
- There will be construction traffic and noise during work hours, typically 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- During construction, Beverly Lane will sometimes be reduced to one lane. Flaggers will assist with traffic flow.
- Access will be maintained to all properties during construction.
- Some street parking on Beverly Lane will be temporarily closed during construction.
- The Boardwalk Condominiums will not have access to some parking stalls during working hours.
- Three street trees in front of the Boardwalk Condominiums will be removed. The area will be replanted with native shrubs.
- Water service to properties on 75th Street SE may be temporarily shut down to allow for digging. Notice will be provided prior to any shutdown.
We apologize in advance for any inconvenience to you. Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have questions or would like additional information contact Kathleen Baxter, public information officer, at 425-257-8875 or firstname.lastname@example.org.