Community priority needs for the 2022 Program Year have been determined by the Citizens Advisory Committee for City of Everett Community Development funds and are available for Public Comment. Comments on these needs will be accepted from Wednesday, August 25, 2021 until 5 p.m. on Monday, September 27, 2021 and must be submitted in writing to Vicki Dorway at email@example.com. A list of needs is below.
The needs identified will set priorities for Community Development funding awards for Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) funds, HOME Program funds, 2060 Affordable Housing Trust Funds (AHTF), and Human Needs funds. More information on these funding sources and the Citizens Advisory Committee can be found online at https://everettwa.gov/423/Community-Development-Block-Grant-CDBG.
2022 Community Priority Needs
- Creation of new units for low-income households and special needs populations (traditionally disadvantages) groups
- Housing financial assistance
- Housing rehabilitation
- Legal aid for housing mediation
- Mental health services
- Employment services, focusing on job retention and entrepreneurial activities
- Homeless health, mental health, substance abuse and other support services
- Homeless housing and emergency shelter
- Homeless food services
The City of Everett is an equal housing opportunity agency. The City will, upon request, provide translators for non-English speaking and hearing impaired residents if necessary. The City strives to accommodate individuals with disabilities, please contact Vicki Dorway at (425) 257-7185 or email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible if special accommodations are needed.
For questions or additional information, please email email@example.com or call 425-257-7185 and leave a detailed message.