You’re invited to celebrate Arbor Day with Everett Parks and the Everett Public Library with virtual and at-home activities the whole family will enjoy! We’re excited to team up with the library this year and hope you can join in on the fun. Here are just a few things we’ve got planned:
Gather you little ones and join the Everett Public Library for Arbor Day story times to sing, learn and celebrate trees
- Toddler Storytime, Tuesday, April 27 at 10:30 a.m.
- Celebrate the beauty and importance of trees for Arbor Day with Miss Andrea as she presents lively stories and movement activities to help busy toddlers develop early pre-literacy skills and a love for books and reading
- Baby Storytime, Wednesday, April 28 at 9:30 a.m.
- Virtual live program, registration required
- Preschool Storytime, Thursday, April 29 at 10:30 a.m.
- Arbor Day is a reminder that trees are deserving of our respect and love. Miss Leslie celebrates this holiday with stories, songs and early literacy activities help children get ready for kindergarten. For ages 3 - 5 years old.
Get creative with crafts
Stop by Forest Park on April 30, 3:30 - 5 p.m., to pick up a free nature-themed craft kit for your children (while supplies last)! Please remember to mask up and keep a safe distance from others when picking up your kit.
Learn how to plant and care for a tree
Hear from Arborist Bradley Cooper as he plants a tree in downtown Everett and walks you through all you need to know to plant a healthy tree and keep it happy for years to come.
Find more ways to participate Arbor Day this year at everettwa.gov/arborday.