GiveBIG is a special event full of giving on May 4th & 5th where you can join other animal lovers and make a meaningful difference in the lives of the homeless pets at Everett Animal Shelter. Here’s how you can participate:
- Make a donation of any size to help us reach our goal of $10,000. Early giving starts on April 20th, so be sure to visit Everett Animal Shelter’s page on 4/20 and schedule your gift!
- Create your own FUNdraising page to share with your friends and family. You can set your own goal and every dollar your earn goes straight to the animals at EAS.
- Creating your own page is a simple way to help EAS expand our fundraising efforts. Do you have a birthday or milestone to celebrate in April or May? Consider creating a page to collect donations in honor of that celebration! Similar to Facebook fundraisers, GiveBIG FUNdraising pages are shareable and allow you set a goal and track your progress.
- To get started, follow this link and click "FUNDRAISE." You’ll create a profile, set your goal and say a few words about why EAS is important to you.
- Download the Fundraiser’s Toolkit which is packed full of helpful resources.
- To encourage participation and support our FUNdraisers, the FUNdraiser who raises the most will get the chance to name of litter of kittens!
- Once your page is ready, it will show up on EAS’s main GiveBIG page and you can begin sharing your page immediately! Donations can be accepted April 20th - May 5th.
Your support will provide comfort and life-saving medical care and together we can create a safer and more welcoming community for animals. Questions? Email Lindsay at firstname.lastname@example.org