EVERETT – The Seattle Safe Streets Task Force is seeking information about a bank robber nicknamed “Beardo.”
The unidentified bank robber is believed to be responsible for at least six bank robberies in the City of Everett.
The subject may be a white male between 40-50 years old, 5’07” to 5’10” with a thin build. During each robbery, he’s worn a fake beard, a covering over his nose, and sun/safety glasses. The subject has both implied a weapon and brandished a handgun. Please see the attached photos for images that may help your audience identify this robber.
The subject is wanted for his alleged involvement in at least six bank robberies:
• Monday, June 1 – Columbia Bank on Evergreen Way, Everett WA
• Monday, June 15 – Columbia Bank on Evergreen Way, Everett WA
• Thursday, July 23 – Banner Bank on 4th Ave W, Everett WA
• Wednesday, September 2 – Washington Federal Savings on 19th Ave SE, Everett WA
• Friday, September 11 – Columbia Bank on Evergreen Way, Everett WA
• Friday, October 30 – Bank of Washington on SE Everett Mall Way, Everett WA
This subject is considered armed and dangerous. Anyone with information as to the identity or whereabouts of the suspected robber should refrain from approaching him and is urged to contact law enforcement immediately.
Anyone with information that can help identify this individual is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477). Callers to Crime Stoppers may remain anonymous and are eligible to receive a cash reward of up to $1000.00 if the information given leads to an arrest and charge of the person(s) involved.
The Seattle Safe Streets Task Force includes members from the FBI, Everett Police Department, Bellevue Police Department, Auburn Police Department, King County Sheriff’s Office, and Seattle Police Department.
Additional News Releases are located at: everettwa.gov/1031.
Additional pictures on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/EverettPoliceWA