Community needs for the 2021 Program Year have been determined by the Citizens Advisory Committee for City of Everett Community Development funds. A list of needs is below. Public comments on these needs will be accepted from Monday, August 24, 2020 until 5 p.m., September 25, 2020.
Community needs will set priorities for Community Development funding awards in Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) funds, HOME Program funds, 2060 Affordable Housing Trust Funds (AHTF), and Human Needs funds. More information on these funding sources and the Citizens Advisory Committee can be found online at https://everettwa.gov/2095/Grant-Programs.
2021 Community Needs
- Creation of new units for low-income households and special needs populations (traditionally disadvantaged) groups.
- Housing financial assistance.
- Housing rehabilitation.
- Legal aid for housing mediation.
- Homeless health, mental health, substance abuse, and other support services.
- Homeless housing and emergency shelter.
- Homeless food services.
Agencies that do not meet these priorities may still apply once the Notice of Funding Availability period is open, however projects that meet priority needs will be considered first for funding.
Public comments must be submitted in writing to Kembra Landry at email@example.com. Basic For questions or additional information needed, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-257-7155 and leave a detailed message.