The Everett Planning Commission held a meeting on June 2, 2020 to discuss the following agenda:
Item 1: Rethink Zoning
A briefing on amendments to the zoning code and streamlining of local project review procedures.
The discussion will cover:
- Public Participation Plan
- Chapter 28, Historic Resources
- Chapter 6, Lot and Building Placement
- Title 15, Local Project Review Procedures
Follow‐up discussion on: Rethink maps and Chapter 5, Use Standards
- Chapter 8, Residential Standards & Chapter 9,
- Multifamily Standards
The public is encouraged to attend and provide comments for consideration by the Planning Commission.
Staff Contact: David Stalheim, 425‐257‐8736
We strive to provide special accommodations for individuals with disabilities. Please contact our office at least a week prior to the scheduled event if special accommodations are needed.