Everett Police have seen an increase in attempted residential burglaries in the Holly neighborhood.
Residents in this neighborhood should use the following crime prevention techniques:
- Always lock doors and windows
- Use solid core or metal exterior doors
- Install lights by all exterior doors & use lights at night
- Trim shrubs away from doors and windows so burglars don't have a place to hide
- Close the garage door and cover windows so no one can see inside
Report attempted burglaries online or call the Everett Police non-emergency number at 425-407-3999.
Please share this information with neighbors and stay informed about your neighborhood.
Contact Officer Sunny Taylor for additional crime prevention tips.