The Everett Planning Commission held a meeting on May 15, 2018 to discuss the following agenda:
Item 1: Metro Everett, Core Residential Area and Off-Street Parking
A briefing on the proposed actions subject to public hearing on June 5, 2018 before the planning commission. The proposed actions include:
1. Adopt new Metro Everett Subarea Plan, including repeal of the Everett Downtown Plan and Everett Station Plan.
2. Amend Citywide Comprehensive Plan, including Land Use Map, for internal consistency.
3. Amend Title 19, Zoning Code, to adopt new development regulations to implement the Metro Everett Plan.
4. Amend Title 19, Zoning Code, to adopt new off-street parking regulations citywide and repeal existing chapter.
5. Amend Title 2, Administration and Personnel, Title 3, Revenue and Finance, Title 8, Health and Safety, Title 13, Streets and Sidewalks, Title 16, Buildings and Construction, Title 18, Land Divisions, Title 19, Zoning Code, Title 20, Environment, and Title 46, Traffic Code, to address consistency and coordination with the new development regulations adopted for the Metro Everett Plan.
6. Amend Title 13, Streets and Sidewalks, Title 18, Land Division and Title 19, Zoning Code to address consistency and coordination with the new off-street parking, loading and access regulations adopted citywide.
7. Amend Title 15, Local Project Review Procedures, to implement new, revised and repealed development regulations, plus new final plat signature authority and notice for short subdivisions.
8. Amend Title 20, Chapter 20.04, Environmental Policy, to adopt new categorical exemptions for infill development in Metro Everett.
Item 2: Other business
The public is encouraged to attend future meetings and provide comments for consideration by the Planning Commission.
For information, please contact:
David Stalheim, 425-257-8736 || email@example.com
We strive to provide special accommodations for individuals with disabilities. Please contact our office at least three business days prior to the scheduled event if special accommodations are needed.