Approval of Minutes: November 4, 2020
Mayor’s Comments Swear in Everett Police Officer Brian Bratlien
Council Comments/Liaison Reports
Administration Update on prior business
(1) Adopt Resolution authorizing claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $2,854,559.62 for the period of October 24, 2020 through October 30, 2020.
(2) Authorize Request for Qualifications for Design of the California Street Pedestrian and Bicycle Corridor.
(3) Authorize the Mayor to sign the Interagency Agreement IAA21564 between Washington State Administrative Offices of the Courts and Everett Municipal Court.
(4) Authorize the Mayor to sign the Intergovernmental grant agreement between the State of Washington, Office of the Secretary of State, Washington State Library Division and Everett Public Library.
(5) Authorize the Mayor to sign the Law Enforcement Services Agreement with Global Spectrum, LP for reimbursement for security at the Angel of the Winds Arena.
(6) Authorize the Mayor to sign all necessary documents and agreements with the Washington Traffic Safety Commission regarding the acceptance and utilization of the FFY 2021 Target Zero Pedestrian Safety Grant Program.
(7) Authorize the Mayor to sign the Amendment to the Original Agreement with South Correctional Entity (SCORE) for inmate housing regarding the implementation of a booking fee beginning in 2022.
(8) Authorize the Mayor to sign Amendment No. 2 to the Professional Services Agreement with the Gordian Group Inc. for Job Order contracting and consulting services in the estimated annual amount of $350,000 for the remainder of the contract.
(9) Authorize the Mayor to sign Job Order Contact Amendment No. 3 to Request for Proposal #2018-022 for General Construction Services to Forma Construction and Burton Construction Inc.
COUNCIL BRIEFING AGENDA: (These items come before the City Council serving as a Council Committee of the Whole and are likely to be scheduled at a future meeting.)
(10) Briefing on the Proposed Renewal of Downtown Business Improvement Area.
(11) Department of Justice Grant for Body Worn Cameras Briefing.
(12) CB 2011-58 – 1st Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance creating a Special Improvement Project entitled “Everett Municipal Building – Public Works Tenant Improvement Project” Fund 336, Program 015, to accumulate schematic design costs in the amount of $325,700. (3rd and final Reading on 11-25-20).
(13) CB 2010-54 – 3rd and final Reading - Adopt the Proposed Ordinance levying the regular property for the City of Everett for fiscal year commencing January 1, 2021, on all taxable property, both real and personal, subject to taxation thereon.
(14) CB 2010-55 – 3rd and final Reading - Adopt the Proposed Ordinance levying the EMS property taxes for the City of Everett for fiscal year commencing January 1, 2021, on all taxable property, both real and personal, subject to taxation thereon.
(15) Award construction contract for Jackson Park Area Stormwater Separation and Treatment Project to R. L. Alia Company in the amount of $1,232,600.
(16) CB 2010-56 – 2nd Reading - Adopt the Proposed Ordinance appropriating the budget for the City of Everett for the year 2021 in the amount of $651,875,477. (3rd and final reading on 11-18-20).
(17) CB 2011-57 – 1st Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance amending Sections 05,03, 06 and adding a section to Ordinance No. 3315-13 (Chaplain Tract) (3rd and final reading on 11-25-20).
Budget Hearing #2 – 2021 Proposed Operating Budget