Approval of Minutes: October 13, 2021
Council Comments/Liaison Reports
Administration Update on prior business
(1) Adopt Resolution authorizing claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $3,007,382.24 for the period of October 2, 2021 through October 8, 2021.
(2) Authorize the Mayor to sign the Interagency Agreement with the Washington Traffic Safety Commission regarding participation as a sub-recipient in the Region 10 Target Zero Task Force traffic safety grant project.
(3) Authorize the Call for Bids for the construction of Port of Everett Combined Sewer Main.
(4) Authorize the Mayor to sign Supplemental Agreement No.1 to the Professional Services Agreement with HDR, Inc. to Provide Bid Support Services for the Port of Everett Combined Sewer Main Project in the amount of $35,605.
(5) Authorize the Mayor to sign the Amendment No. 1 to Agreement No. WQC-2019-Ever PW-00052 extending the expiration date to 12/21/2022.
(6) Authorize the Mayor to sign the King County Grant Agreement for FFY16 Homeland Security Grant Program to Prepare Communities for Complex Coordinated Terrorist Attacks (CCTA).
(7) Authorize the Mayor to sign the Interlocal Agreement between Public Utility District No. 1 of Snohomish County and the City of Everett to install an en-route inductive charging station.
(8) Authorize the Mayor to sign the Washington State Department of Transportation Consolidated Grant Program Operating Grant Agreement
(9) Authorize the Mayor to sign the Green Transportation Grant Program Capital Construction Grant Agreement.
(10) Authorize the Mayor to sign the Washington State department of Transportation - Transportation Demand Management Implementation Agreement.
(11) CB 2110-37 – 2nd Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance approving the appropriations of the 2021 revised City of Everett Budget and amending Ordinance No. 3825-21. (3rd and final reading on 10-27-21).