Approval of Minutes: October 12, 2022
Council Comments/Liaison Reports
Everett Station District Alliance Update
(1) Adopt Resolution authorizing claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $1,404,122.46 for the period of October 1, 2022 through October 7, 2022.
(2) Award and authorize approximately $380,000 annually in purchases from Graybar Electric Inc. through Omnia Partners Contract #EV2370/COE #2019-024 for electrical equipment.
(3) Adopt the resolution waiving public bidding requirements and approving a multiple-year sole-source purchase of Rotork actuators and gearboxes from Beaver Equipment, Inc.
(4) Authorize a Request for Qualifications for consultant selection for the PGSF Bond Street Sewer Improvements Project.
(5) Authorize the Mayor to execute Lease Amendment No. 6 to Lease Agreement with US Forest Service Puget Sound Interagency Communications Center extending the lease for space at the Everett Municipal Building located at 2930 Wetmore Ave.
(6) Authorize the Mayor to execute Lease Amendment No. 14 to Lease Agreement with US Forest Service Mt. Baker-Snoqualmie Office extending the lease for space at the Everett Municipal Building located at 2930 Wetmore Ave.
(7) Authorize the release of Invitation for Bid #2022-092 Hot Mixed Asphalt supply as substantially provided.
(8) Adopt the 2022 Re-Districting plan without modification or amendment.
(9) CB 2210-42 – 2nd Reading - Adopt an Ordinance creating a special improvement project entitled “36th Street CSO Storage and Regulator Modifications” Fund 336, Program 022 and repealing Ordinance No. 3812-21. (3rd and Final reading on 10-26-22)
(10) CB 2210-41 – 3rd and Final Reading - Adopt an Ordinance Relating to Uniform Code Enforcement Procedures, Repealing Everett Municipal Code Chapter 1.20, Adopting a New Chapter 1.20, and Amending Other Portions of the Everett Municipal Code to Update Applicable Cross-References.
COUNCIL BRIEFING AGENDA: (These items come before the City Council serving as a Council Committee of the Whole and are likely to be scheduled at a future meeting.)
(11) CB 2210-43 – 1st Reading - Approve an Ordinance relating to animal control, amending EMC chapter 6.04 and 6.08.025. (3rd and Final reading on 11-02-22)