Approval of Minutes: September 28, 2022
Council Comments/Liaison Reports
(1) Adopt Resolution authorizing claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $1,827,462.02 for the period of September 17, 2022 through September 23, 2022.
(2) Adopt Resolution authorizing payroll claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $4,478,630.36 for the period ending September 10, 2022.
(3) Authorize the Mayor to sign the Professional Services agreement with HDR Engineering, Inc. for the Lexington Avenue Storm Drainage Improvements Preliminary Design project.
(4) Authorize the Mayor to sign the contract (BH -22-AR-04-198) from Snohomish County to support behavioral health case management in Everett in the amount of $250,000.
(4a) Authorize the Mayor to accept and sign all applicable paperwork for a Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation Grant for the Everett Public Library support.
(5) CB 2209-40 – 2nd Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance approving the appropriations of the 2022 revised City of Everett Budget and amending Ordinance No. 3871-22. (3rd and Final Reading on 10-12-22)
(6) Adopt a Resolution concurring with staff recommendation and authorizing the Mayor to implement the next steps for ARPA-Funded projects and initiatives listed in the Resolution, Recital C.
COUNCIL BRIEFING AGENDA: (These items come before the City Council serving as a Council Committee of the Whole and are likely to be scheduled at a future meeting.)
(7) CB 2210-41 – 1st Reading - Adopt an Ordinance Relating to Uniform Code Enforcement Procedures, Repealing Everett Municipal Code Chapter 1.20, Adopting a New Chapter 1.20, and Amending Other Portions of the Everett Municipal Code to Update Applicable Cross-References. (3rd and Final Reading on 10/19/22)