Approval of Minutes: Sep 7, 2022
Council Comments/Liaison Reports
(1) Adopt Resolution authorizing claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $10,463,501.54 for the period of August 27, 2022 through September 2, 2022.
(2) Adopt Resolution authorizing payroll claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $4,487,533.86 for the period ending September 2, 2022.
(3) Authorize the Mayor to sign the Professional Services Agreement with Jacobs Engineering Group Inc., for 41st Street to Rucker Avenue Corridor Phase 2.
(4) Authorize the Mayor to electronically accept the Assistance to Firefighters grant EMW-2021-FG-03509.
(5) Authorize the Mayor to sign all necessary documents and agreements with the Department of Natural Resources regarding the acceptance and utilization of funds from the Derelict Vessel Removal Program in the amount of $50,000.
(6) Authorize the Mayor to sign the Specialized Services Agreement with PST Investigations to conduct Everett Police Department candidate pre-employment background investigations.
(7) Authorize the Mayor to sign the Memorandum of Understanding with the Washington State Department of Corrections (DOC) regarding collaboration between Everett Police Department and DOC Community Response Unit personnel.
(8) Authorize the award of Invitation for Bid 2022-054 Annual Gravel Supply to Green Dream International LLC., for two (2) years with three (3) additional one-year extension options for approximately $787,702.25 annually, which includes Washington state sales tax.
(9) Authorize the Request for Qualifications for 2023-2025 Utility Consultant Roster.
(10) Authorize the Mayor to sign the Participation Form, Allocation Agreement and the One Washington Memorandum of Understanding to settle the Opioid Distributor Lawsuit.
ACTION AND PUBLIC HEARING:
(11) CB 2207-35 – 3rd and Final Reading - Adopt an Ordinance amending the Everett Municipal Code to bring it into conformity with recently enacted changes in state housing laws, amending EMC chapters 15.02 Land Use and Project Review Procedures, 19.04 Definitions, 19.05 Uses, 19.08 Residential Uses and Development Standards, 19.13 Specific Use Standards, and 19.34 Parking, Loading and Access Requirements.
(12) CB 2207-36 – 3rd and Final Reading - Adopt an Ordinance amending the Everett Municipal Code to bring it into conformity with recently enacted changes in state housing laws, Relating to Removing Limits on Number of Residents in a Dwelling; amending EMC Chapters 19.04 Definitions, 19.05 Uses, 19.08 Residential Uses and Development Standards, and 19.34 Parking, Loading and Access Requirements.
COUNCIL BRIEFING AGENDA: (These items come before the City Council serving as a Council Committee of the Whole and are likely to be scheduled at a future meeting.)
(13) Transit Service Briefing