Approval of Minutes: July 20, 2022
Council Comments/Liaison Reports
(1) Port of Everett Presentation - Lisa Lefeber, Chief Executive Officer
(2) Adopt Resolution authorizing claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $3,547,875.58 for the period of July 9, 2022 through July 15, 2022.
(3) Award and authorize purchase of four (4) 2022 Isuzu gas cab-over chassis’ with RWC International LTD from Washington State Department of Enterprise Services Contract #05916/COE #2018-117 for a total of $235,608.19 including Washington State sales tax.
(4) Award and authorize purchase of two service bodies from OSW Equipment & Repair LLC from City of Seattle Contract #5537/COE #2022-012 in the amount of $236,548.76, including Washington State sales tax.
(5) Award Request for Proposal #2022-023 Triple Combination Pumpers to Hughes Fire Equipment in the amount of $2,031,342.00, including Washington State sales tax.
(6) Authorize city staff to apply for and if awarded authorize the Mayor to sign all necessary documents and agreements with the U.S. Department of Justice, Bureau of Justice Assistance regarding the application, acceptance, and utilization of the FY 2022 Edward Byrne Memorial Justice Assistance Grant (JAG) Program, in the amount of $37,989.
(7) Award and authorize purchase of playground equipment and installation with Landscape Structures, Inc. from King County Directors’ Association #22-315/City of Everett #2022-069 in the amount of $1,131,307.91 including Washington State sales tax.
(8) Authorize the Mayor to sign a Professional Service Agreement with 2812 Architecture to provide architectural and engineering services for the Thornton A. Sullivan Dome Roof Replacement Project.
(9) Authorize a Request for Qualifications for consultant selection for the Reservoir 3 Replacement project.
(10) Award the construction contract for the Water Filter Plant Emergency Generator Replacement Project to IMCO General Construction, Inc. of Ferndale, WA in the amount of $4,874,905.
(11) CB 2207-29 – 2nd Reading – Adopt a Proposed Ordinance closing a Special Improvement Project entitled “Everett Municipal Building – Elevator Modernizations”, Fund 342, Program 030, as established by Ordinance No. 3757-20. (3rd and final reading on 8-3-22).
(12) CB 2207-30 – 2nd Reading – Adopt a Proposed Ordinance closing a Special Improvement Project entitled “Police Headquarters – Window Replacements”, Fund 342, Program 031, as established by Ordinance No. 3758‐20. (3rd and final reading on 8-3-22).
(13) CB 2207-32 – 1st Reading - Adopt an Ordinance Relating to Domestic Violence and Violations of Protective Court Orders, Amending Chapters 10.02, 10.16, 10.22, and 10.23 EMC. (3rd and final reading on 8-10-22).
(14) CB 2207-27 – 3rd and final Reading - Adopt the Proposed Ordinance amending EMC 16.60.090 granting limited authority to the Fire Marshal and Fire Marshal Designees.
(15) CB 2207-28 – 3rd and final Reading – Adopt a Proposed Ordinance creating a Special Improvement Project entitled “Water Main Replacement “X”” Fund 336, Program 031.
COUNCIL BRIEFING AGENDA: (These items come before the City Council serving as a Council Committee of the Whole and are likely to be scheduled at a future meeting.)
(16) CB 2207-31 – 1st Reading - Adopt an Ordinance updating the Park code, amending Everett Municipal Code chapters 9.06 and 46.80.030. (3rd and final reading on 8-10-22).