Approval of Minutes: June 30, 2021
Council Comments/Liaison Reports
Administration Update on prior business
(1) Adopt Resolution authorizing claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $1,703,522.93 for the period of June 19, 2021 through June 25, 2021.
(2) Adopt Resolution authorizing payroll claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $4,366,143.32 for the period ending June 19, 2021.
(3) Award and Authorize Change Orders 1-3 from Cummins, Inc. using Sourcewell Contract #120617-CMM/EVT#2020-018 in the amount of $33,929.32, including Washington State sales tax.
(4) Authorize the Mayor to Sign the Settlement Agreement with T. Bailey and the Settlement Agreement with Ultraflote, both in the form substantially as provided.
(5) CB 2106-21 – 2nd Reading - Adopt the Proposed Ordinance creating a Special Improvement Project entitled “36th Street CSO Storage and Regulator Modifications” Fund 336, Program 022 (3rd and final reading on 7-14-21).
(6) CB 2106-22 – 2nd Reading - Adopt the Proposed Ordinance creating a Special Improvement Project entitled “Water Main Replacement “W” Fund 336, Program 023 (3rd and final reading on 7-14-21).
COUNCIL BRIEFING AGENDA: (These items come before the City Council serving as a Council Committee of the Whole and are likely to be scheduled at a future meeting.)
(7) Northwest Innovation Resource Center Update.
(8) Council Procedures Discussion.