Approval of Minutes: June 22, 2022
Council Comments/Liaison Reports
Administration Update on prior business
(1) Adopt Resolution authorizing claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $1,611,870.76 for the period of June 11, 2022 through June 17, 2022.
(2) Authorize the Mayor to sign Change Order No 1. to the 2022 Biosolids Removal and Disposal.
(3) Authorize city staff to apply for and, if awarded, Authorize the Mayor to sign all necessary documents to accept the Washington State Department of Commerce Middle Housing Program Grant.
(4) CB 2206-21 – 2nd Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance creating a Special Improvement Project entitled “Water Pollution Control Facility Combined Conveyance Improvements” Fund 336, Program 032. (3rd and final reading on 7-6-22).
ACTION AND PUBLIC HEARING:
(5) Adopt a Resolution adopting the Annual Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) Update for 2023-2028.
(6) CB 2206-20 – 3rd and final Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance adding a new chapter, 14.28 Surface and Storm Drainage, to the Everett Municipal Code to be effective August 1, 2022.
COUNCIL BRIEFING AGENDA: (These items come before the City Council serving as a Council Committee of the Whole and are likely to be scheduled at a future meeting.)
(7) CB 2206-22 – 1st Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance relating to Tax Administration, amending EMC. 3.19.030. (3rd and final reading on 7-13-22).
(8) CB 2206-23 – 1st Reading - Adopt an Ordinance relating to Utility Taxes, amending EMC 3.28.050 and EMC 3.28.090. (3rd and final reading on 7-13-22).
(9) Pallet Shelter Expansion Update Briefing.