Approval of Minutes: June 16, 2021
Council Comments/Liaison Reports
Administration Update on prior business
(1) Adopt Resolution authorizing claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $1,482,768.28 for the period of June 5, 2021 through June 11, 2021.
(2) Adopt Resolution authorizing payroll claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $4,251,459.06 for the period ending June 5, 2021.
(3) Authorize the Mayor to sign an Interlocal Agreement with Snohomish County for REET 2 Funding to be allocated for ADA trail improvements at TA Sullivan Park in the amount of $80,000.
(4) Authorize award of Invitation for Bid #2021-045 Emergency Medical Services (EMS) Supplies to Life-Assist, Inc. for two years with four (4) additional one-year extension options for approximately $273,172.88 annually including Washington state sales tax.
(5) Authorize the Mayor to sign the Interagency Agreement IAA21564 Amendment 1 between Washington State Administrative Office of the Courts and Everett Municipal Court for Interpreter services.
(6) CB 2106-18 – 2nd Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance creating a Special Improvement Project entitled “Doyle Park Playground Replacement Project”, Fund 354, Program 070, to accumulate all costs for the improvement project in the amount of $300,000. (3rd and final reading on 6-30-21).
(7) CB 2106-19 – 2nd Reading - Adopt the Proposed Ordinance creating a special improvement project entitled “Howarth Park Playground Replacement Project”, Fund 354, Program 069, to accumulate all costs for the improvement project. in the amount of $280,000. (3rd and final reading on 6-30-21).
(8) CB 2106-20 – 2nd Reading - Adopt the Proposed Ordinance creating a special improvements Project entitled “South Police Precinct - Locker Room Renovation Project”, Fund 342, Program 032, to accumulate all costs for the project. (3rd and final reading on 6-30-21).
(9) Adopt a Resolution establishing Prohibited Areas related to areas of drug trafficking.
(10) Grant the petition for the proposed vacation of portion of Summit Avenue lying north of Everett Avenue and a portion of the east-west alley lying east of Summit Avenue and north of Everett Avenue, and direct staff to prepare an ordinance vacating said rights subject to the conditions contained in the attached staff report.