Approval of Minutes: June 15, 2022
Council Comments/Liaison Reports
Administration Update on prior business
(1) Adopt Resolution authorizing claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $1,689,343.60 for the period of June 4, 2022 through June 10, 2022.
(2) Adopt Resolution authorizing payroll claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $4,636,588.96 for the period ending June 4, 2022.
(3) Authorize the Mayor to sign Hazard Mitigation Grant Agreement substantially in the form submitted.
(4) CB 2206-20 – 2nd Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance adding a new chapter, 14.28 Surface and Storm Drainage, to the Everett Municipal Code to be effective August 1, 2022. (3rd and final reading on 6-29-22).
(5) CB 2206-21 – 1st Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance creating a Special Improvement Project entitled “Water Pollution Control Facility Combined Conveyance Improvements” Fund 336, Program 032. (3rd and final reading on 7-6-22).
(6) CB 2206-19 – 3rd and final Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance creating a Special Improvement Project entitled “Lexington Drainage”, Fund 336, Program 030.
COUNCIL BRIEFING AGENDA: (These items come before the City Council serving as a Council Committee of the Whole and are likely to be scheduled at a future meeting.)
(7) Adopt a Resolution adopting the Annual Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) Update for 2023-2028. (Action and Public Hearing on 6-29-22)