Approval of Minutes: June 8, 2022
Council Comments/Liaison Reports
Administration Update on prior business
(1) Adopt Resolution authorizing claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $2,650,179.20 for the period of May 28, 2022 through June 3, 2022
(2) Adopt Resolution authorizing electronic transfer claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $8,339,686.15 for the period of April 1, 2022 through April 30, 2022.
(3) Authorize the Mayor to sign Amendment #2, Parking Management Services Agreement with the Downtown Everett Association.
(4) Authorize the Mayor to sign Amendment No. 1 to the Delta Dental Service Contract to add Conflict of Interest provision.
(5) Authorize the Mayor to sign Amendments to Section 7 and Section 18 of the Healthcare Management Administrators Administrative Services Agreement.
(6) Award the construction contract for the Interurban Trail to YMCA Pedestrian Improvements Project to Always Active Services LLC of Seattle, WA in the amount of $332,142.
(7) Authorize the Mayor to sign the Professional Services Agreement for transport billing services between the City of Everett and Systems Design West.
(8) CB 2206-19 – 2nd Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance creating a Special Improvement Project entitled “Lexington Drainage”, Fund 336, Program 030. (3rd and final reading on 6-22-22).
(9) CB 2206-20 – 2nd Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance adding a new chapter, 14.28 Surface and Storm Drainage, to the Everett Municipal Code to be effective August 1, 2022. (3rd and final reading on 6-29-22).