Approval of Minutes: June 2, 2021
Council Comments/Liaison Reports
Administration Update on prior business
(0) Adopt Resolution of the City of Everett establishing a temporary fare waiver for Everett Transit service serving vaccination sites in Everett Transit's service area.
(1) Adopt Resolution authorizing claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $817,896.34 for the period of May 22, 2021 through May 28, 2021.
(2) Authorize the Mayor to Sign a Professional Services Agreement in the amount of $319,726 with HDR Inc., for engineering planning and pre-design services for the 17th Street Interceptor upgrades project.
(3) Award and authorize purchase of one service body, upfit, and one snowplow from Northend Truck Equipment Co., Inc. from City of Seattle Contract #3205/EVT#2018-064 in the amount of $124,843.70, including Washington state sales tax.
(4) Authorize the Mayor to sign the DOL DAPS and DIAS agency access request now and as necessary in the future for subsequent agreements which will authorize and maintain access to the system by the Everett Police Department, the City of Everett Prosecutor’s Office, and the Everett Municipal Court
(6) Concur with the recommendation of the Lodging Tax Advisory Committee and the Budget Finance Committee to allocate grant funding as designated in an amount not to exceed $150,000.00 and Authorize the Mayor to sign the contracts.
(5) CB 2105-17 – 2nd Reading- Adopt the Proposed Ordinance creating the special construction fund entitled “Police Impound Yard – Additions and Alterations”, Fund 342, Program 033, to accumulate the construction costs in the amount of $380,000. (3rd and final reading on 6-16-21).
COUNCIL BRIEFING AGENDA: (These items come before the City Council serving as a Council Committee of the Whole and are likely to be scheduled at a future meeting.)
(7) Rethink Housing Action Plan Project Update.
(8) Rethink Transit Phase 2 Final Report and Project Update