Approval of Minutes: June 1, 2022
Council Comments/Liaison Reports
Administration Update on prior business
(1) Adopt Resolution authorizing claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $5,999,204.60 for the period of May 21, 2022 through May 27, 2022.
(2) Adopt Resolution authorizing payroll claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $4,486,031.07 for the period ending May 21, 2022.
(3) Authorize the Mayor to sign the Vehicle Use Agreement with National Insurance Crime Bureau and all other necessary documents to accept the donation of a vehicle for use in police department investigations.
(4) Authorize city staff to apply for and if awarded, Authorize the Mayor to sign all necessary documents and agreements with the Department of Homeland Security regarding the application, acceptance and utilization of the Port Security Grant Program FY 2022 in the amount of $166,298.
(5) CB 2206-19 – 1st Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance creating a Special Improvement Project entitled “Lexington Drainage”, Fund 336, Program 030. (3rd and final reading on 6-22-22).
COUNCIL BRIEFING AGENDA: (These items come before the City Council serving as a Council Committee of the Whole and are likely to be scheduled at a future meeting.)
(6) Stormwater Management Action Plan High Priority Basin Prioritization and Selection
(7) CB 2206-20 – 1st Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance adding a new chapter, 14.28 Surface and Storm Drainage, to the Everett Municipal Code to be effective August 1, 2022. (3rd and final reading on 6-29-22).