Approval of Minutes: May 27, 2020
Council Comments/Liaison Reports
Administration Update on prior business
(1) Adopt Resolution authorizing claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $718,876.21 for the period of May 16, 2020 through May 22, 2020.
(2) Authorize the Mayor to sign all necessary documents and agreements with the Office of Justice Programs regarding the application, acceptance, and utilization of the Bullet Proof Vest Program Grant in the amount of $21,056.75.
(3) Adopt Resolution authorizing the declaration of certain city owned properties as surplus and authorizing the sale and disposition of those properties.
COUNCIL BRIEFING AGENDA: (These items come before the City Council serving as a Council Committee of the Whole and are likely to be scheduled at a future meeting.)
(4) CB 2005-35 –1st Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance creating a Special Improvement Project entitled, “100th Street SW Improvements” Fund 303, Program 120. (3rd and final reading on 6-17-20).
(5) Award and Authorize Request for Proposal #2019-124 Parking Management Services-Everpark Garage to the Downtown Everett Association for an initial three-year (3) contract term and two (2) optional three-year terms.
(6) Reboot for Rethink Zoning
(7) CB 2005-34 –2nd Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance creating a Special Improvement Project entitled, “Sewer “O” Utility Upgrades” Fund 336, Program 013. (3rd and final reading on 6-10-20).