Approval of Minutes: May 26, 2021
Mayor’s Comments: Comments – Introduction of Everett Fire Fighters: Christopher Craig, Ariel DeSmet, Jason Miner, Tyler Ottesen, William (Billy) Piepenbrink, Trevor Ryan, Christian White, and Kyle Zalud.
Council Comments/Liaison Reports
Administration Update on prior business
(1) Adopt Resolution authorizing claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $3,603,087.60 for the period of May 15, 2021 through May 21, 2021.
(2) Adopt Resolution authorizing payroll claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $4,349,521.52 for the period ending May 8, 2021.
(3) Adopt Resolution authorizing electronic transfer claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $8,116,259.41 for the period of April 1, 2021 through April 30, 2021.
(4) Authorize Mayor to execute the lease agreement with NW Innovation Resource Center at the Everett Conference Center.
(5) Accept the construction of the Fire Administration Building Tenant Improvements Project as complete and authorize the Mayor to sign the Certificate of Completion with Kirtley-Cole Associates, LLC in the Amount of $1,315,406.55.
(6) Authorize the Mayor to sign the Master Services Agreement (MSA) and Letter of Agency with Granite Telecommunications, LLC for a month to month agreement, which will continue until terminated in the amount of $1,943.64 per year, including Washington State sales tax.
(7) Authorize the Mayor to sign Amendment No 1 to Contract #2017-048, Parking Enforcement System, with Gtechna USA Corporation for ongoing maintenance and fees.
(8) Authorize the Mayor to sign the License Agreement between the City and Snohomish County PUD.
(9) Authorize the Mayor to sign all documents associated with Everett’s acceptance and utilization of the agreement with the Seattle Police Department as a subrecipient for receipt of specialized equipment from the FY19 DHS/UASI Grant equivalent to the amount of $56,280.
COUNCIL BRIEFING AGENDA: (These items come before the City Council serving as a Council Committee of the Whole and are likely to be scheduled at a future meeting.)
(10) CB 2105-17 - 1st Reading- Adopt the Proposed Ordinance creating the special construction fund entitled “Police Impound Yard – Additions and Alterations”, Fund 342, Program 033, to accumulate the construction costs in the amount of $380,000. (3rd and final reading on 6-16-21).
(11) Police Assessment Request for Proposals (RFP) Briefing.
(12) Regional Fire Authority Planning Update.