Approval of Minutes: May 25, 2022
Council Comments/Liaison Reports
Administration Update on prior business
(1) Adopt Resolution authorizing claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $1,741,957.07 for the period of May 14, 2022 through May 20, 2022.
(2) Authorize the Mayor to sign the Water Quality Combined Financial Assistance Agreement No. WQC-2022-EVERPW-00085 with the State of Washington Department of Ecology.
(3) Authorize the Mayor to sign the Professional Services Agreement with Osborn Consulting, Inc. for the Water Quality Treatment at 3rd Avenue SE Project in the amount of $196,000.
(4) Authorize the Mayor to sign the Professional Services Agreement with Elcon Associates, Inc. for the Inductive Charging Infrastructure Field Installation Project.
(5) Adopt the Resolution for the 2021 update to the Snohomish County Comprehensive Solid and Hazardous Waste Management Plan
(6) Authorize the Mayor to sign the Collective Bargaining Agreement between the City and the Amalgamated Transit Union (ATU) Division No. 883 for 2022-2024.
(7) CB 2205-18 – 2nd 3rd and final Reading and Public Hearing – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance amending Ord. 2918-06, Ord. 3623-18, and Ord. No. 3668-19. (Fare Changes (ppt).
(8) Reject SRV Construction’s bid and award the construction contract for the Watermain Replacement “W” Project to Quilceda Excavation Inc., in the amount of $1,843,150.92.