Approval of Minutes: May 18, 2022
Mayor’s Comments -Introducing the newest members of the Everett Fire Department - Anthony Laurenzi, Scott Lang, Nicholas Jessen and Zachary Greenberg
Council Comments/Liaison Reports
Administration Update on prior business
(1) Adopt Resolution authorizing claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $2,147,597.90 for the period of May 7, 2022 through May 13, 2022.
(2) Adopt Resolution authorizing payroll claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $4,466,569.76 for the period ending May 7, 2022.
(3) Authorize the Mayor to sign the contract with Snohomish County for a Tourism Promotion Area grant to support Sorticulture in the amount of $12,500.
(4) Authorize the Mayor to sign the contract with Brink Electric, Inc. for the Everett Transit Operations Base Inductive Charging Infrastructure Project.
(5) Authorize the Mayor to sign an energy services agreement with the Washington State Department of Enterprise Services and McKinstry Essention, LLC. for the Main Library HVAC Replacement Project in the Amount of $88,000.00.
(6) Authorize the Mayor to sign a Professional Services Agreement with Parametrix, Inc. for GC/CM advisory and consulting services for the Everett Municipal Building – Public Works Tenant Improvements Project in the amount not to exceed $90,758.00.
(7) Award the construction contract for the Shore Avenue Forcemain Project to Redtail, LLC of Snohomish, WA in the amount of $855,032.99, and authorize the Mayor to sign the contract in substantially the form provided.
(8) CB 2205-15- 3rd and final Reading – Adopt an Ordinance creating a Special Improvement Project entitled “Everett Main Library HVAC Replacement Project”, Fund 342, Program 034, to accumulate project costs in the amount of $88,000
(9) CB 2205-16 – 3rd and final Reading - Adopt an Ordinance creating a Special Improvement Project entitled “3rd Avenue Water Quality Treatment” Fund 336, Program 029.
(10) CB 2205-17 – 3rd and final Reading - Adopt an Ordinance amending Ordinance No. 3811-21 entitled “South Police Precinct Locker Room Renovation Project”, Fund 342, Program 032, to accumulate the construction funds for the project in the amount of $400,000.
COUNCIL BRIEFING AGENDA: (These items come before the City Council serving as a Council Committee of the Whole and are likely to be scheduled at a future meeting.)
(11) CB 2205-18 – 1st Reading and Public Hearing – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance amending Ord. 2918-06, Ord. 3623-18, and Ord. No. 3668-19 Fare Changes (ppt). (2nd 3rd and final reading and public hearing on 6-1-22).