Approval of Minutes: April 27, 2022
Council Comments/Liaison Reports
Administration Update on prior business
(1) Adopt Resolution authorizing claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $1,680,977.46 for the period of April 9, 2022 through April 15, 2022.
(2) Adopt Resolution authorizing claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $4,075,458.00 for the period of April 16, 2022 through April 22, 2022.
(3) Adopt Resolution authorizing payroll claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $4,465,085.89 for the period ending April 9, 2022.
(4) Authorize the Mayor to sign Amendment No. 1 to Agreement No. AQTRNBUS-1719-COE-00005 between the State of Washington Department of Ecology and City of Everett.
(5) Authorize the Mayor to sign Amendment No. 1 to the Interagency Agreement with Washington Traffic Safety Commission regarding the 2022 High Visibility Enforcement Grant.
(6) Authorize Call for Bids for the Interurban Trail to YMCA Pedestrian Improvements Project.
(7) Authorize the Mayor to sign Amendment No. 2 to the Vera Clinic Agreement to add post-job offer physicals as a clinic service.
(8) Authorize the Mayor to sign the letter directing Missionsquare (formerly ICMA-RC) to process and administer emergency withdrawal requests on behalf of participants in the City of Everett’s 457(b) deferred compensation plan.
(9) CB 2204-14 – 1st Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance amending Ordinance No. 3136-09 and reading Ordinance No. 2682-03. (3rd and final reading on 5-18-22).
(10) Select IMCO General Construction as Design Builder, Award and Authorize the Mayor to sign the Design Build contract for the Water Filter Plant Phase 2 Capital Upgrades Project to IMCO General Construction in the amount of $2,723,318.68, in substantially the form provided.