Approval of Minutes: April 20, 2022
Mayor’s Comments: Swear in Everett Police Officer Chad Sommerfeld
Council Comments/Liaison Reports
Administration Update on prior business
(1) Award and authorize purchase of one (1) 2022 Polaris Commercial Ranger Vehicle from Raymond Handling Concepts from the Washington State Department of Enterprise Services Contract #05916/COE #2018-117 for a total of $34,028.59 including Washington state sales tax.
(2) Authorize the Mayor to sign Amendment 1 to the Professional Services Agreement with Brown and Caldwell for Owner Advisor services related to procurement of a Progressive Design-Build contractor for Reservoir 3 structural repairs.
(3) Authorize city staff to apply for and the Mayor to approve and sign all documents relating to the Library Capital Improvement Program Grant and all documents related to acceptance of the grant.
(4) Election of Council Vice President for the year 2022.
(5) Adopt Resolution authorizing recovery of abatement costs pursuant to EMC 1.20.090 at 2010 Lexington Avenue.
(6) Approve the Seattle Outboard Association application to hold a two-day boating regatta on Silver Lake on June 4 and 5, 2022.
(7) Authorize the Mayor to sign the contract with Bird Rides, Inc. to operate a Scooter Share Program within the City of Everett.