Approval of Minutes: April 13, 2022
Council Comments/Liaison Reports
Administration Update on prior business
(1) Adopt Resolution authorizing claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $1,573,805.08 for the period of April 2, 2022 through April 8, 2022.
(2) Authorize the Mayor to sign the Professional Services Consultant Agreement with DKS Associates, Inc. for the design of traffic signal improvement for the 41st St & Colby Ave and California St & W Marine View Dr intersections in the amount of $106,487.00.
(3) Authorize the Mayor to sign the Northwest Innovation Resource Center Everett Forward Grant Contract in the amount of $75,000.
(4) Accept the Water Filtration Plant East Clearwell Roof Replacement Project as complete with Shearer & Associates, Inc and authorize the Mayor to sign the Certificate of Completion.
(5) CB 2203-12 -3rd and final Reading - Adopt an Ordinance creating a Special Improvement Project entitled “Everett Smelter Draining” Fund 336, Program 028.
(6) CB 2203-13 – 3rd and final Reading - Adopt an Ordinance closing a special improvement project entitled “Jackson Park Area Stormwater Separation and Treatment” Fund 336, Program 012, as established by Ordinance No. 3745-20.
COUNCIL BRIEFING AGENDA: (These items come before the City Council serving as a Council Committee of the Whole and are likely to be scheduled at a future meeting.)
(7) Economic Development Strategy 2022 – 2025.
Approval of Council Retreat Minutes of January 28, 2022