Approval of Minutes: April 6, 2022
Council Comments/Liaison Reports
Administration Update on prior business
(1) Adopt Resolution authorizing claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $506,862.57 for the period of March 26, 2022 through April 1, 2022.
(2) Adopt Resolution authorizing payroll claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $4,391,973.04 for the period ending March 26, 2022.
(3) Authorize the Mayor to sign Amendment No 3 to contract #2018-009 for Jetty Island Ferry Service to Argosy LLP.
(4) Authorize release of Request for Proposal #2022-023 Triple Combination Pumpers.
(5) Authorize the Mayor to sign the Interlocal Government Agreement for In-Service Training Sessions in the amount of $1600.00 annually.
(6) CB 2203-12 -2nd Reading - Adopt an Ordinance creating a Special Improvement Project entitled “Everett Smelter Draining” Fund 336, Program 028. (3rd and final reading on 4-20-22).
(7) CB 2203-13 – 2nd Reading - Adopt an Ordinance closing a special improvement project entitled “Jackson Park Area Stormwater Separation and Treatment” Fund 336, Program 012, as established by Ordinance No. 3745-20. (3rd and final reading on 4-20-22).
(8) CB 2203-11 – 3rd and final Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance approving the appropriates of the 2022 revised City of Everett Budget and amending Ordinance No. 3838-21.
(9) Waive minor irregularity and award construction contract for the 2022 Pavement Maintenance Overlay Project to Central Paving, LLC in the amount of $3,069,652.92.
COUNCIL BRIEFING AGENDA: (These items come before the City Council serving as a Council Committee of the Whole and are likely to be scheduled at a future meeting.)
(10) Everett Police Department Study update.