Approval of Minutes: March 31, 2021
Council Comments/Liaison Reports
Administration Update on prior business
(1) Adopt Resolution authorizing claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $1,205,260.76 for the period of March 20, 2021 through March 26, 2021.
(2) Authorize the Mayor to sign the Agreement and all necessary documents with Snohomish County Human Services for the acceptance and utilization of the First Responders Flex Fund.
(3) Authorize the Mayor to sign all necessary documents with the Snohomish County Human Services Division regarding the agreement utilization and acceptance of the $87,671. for the 2021 Motel Shelter Program.
(4) Authorize the Mayor to sign all necessary documents with the Washington State Parks and Recreation Commission regarding the agreement, utilization, and acceptance of the $19,727.30 FFY 2021 Marine Patrol Federal Financial Assistance Grant Program.
(5) Authorize Call for Bids for the Chaplain Gap Timber Sale.
(6) Authorize the Mayor to sign Amendment No. 1 to the property use agreement with the Everett School District regarding Doyle Park in substantially the form provided.
(7) Authorize the Mayor to sign the First Amendment to the Snohomish County Training Consortium Interlocal Agreement at no additional cost to the city.
(8) Adopt Resolution directing City of Everett Committee Representative to Vote to Approve the “Watershed Restoration Enhancement Plan – WRIA 7 -Snohomish Watershed”.
(9) Authorize the Mayor to sign a Professional Service Agreement with MurraySmith Inc., for the preparation of the 2023 Comprehensive Sewer Plan in the amount of $1,495,314.
(10) CB 2103-08 –2nd Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance creating a Special Improvement Project entitled, “Water Filter Plant Portal 4 Improvements” Fund 336, Program 018. (3rd and final reading on 4-14-21).
COUNCIL BRIEFING AGENDA: (These items come before the City Council serving as a Council Committee of the Whole and are likely to be scheduled at a future meeting.)
(11) Adopt Resolution amending Council District 1 to include the Unincorporated portion of Smith Island located within the City of Everett Municipal Urban Growth Area. (Action on 4-21-21).
(12) CB 2103-09 –1st Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance approving annexation of the unincorporated portion of Smith Island located within the City of Everett municipal urban growth area consistent with terms of the approved interlocal agreement and zone the property Heavy Industry. (3rd and final reading and public hearing on 4-21-21)