Approval of Minutes: March 30, 2022
Council Comments/Liaison Reports
Resolution honoring the life of Everett Police Officer Dan Rocha
Administration Update on prior business
(1) Adopt Resolution authorizing claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $2,848,642.82 for the period of March 19, 2022 through March 25, 2022.
(2) Adopt Resolution authorizing electronic transfer claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $6,292,763.21 for the period of February 1, 2022 through February 28, 2022.
(4) Authorize call for bids for the completion of the Water Filter Plant Emergency Generator Replacement project.
(5) CB 2203-13 – 1st Reading - Adopt an Ordinance closing a special improvement project entitled “Jackson Park Area Stormwater Separation and Treatment” Fund 336, Program 012, as established by Ordinance No. 3745-20. (3rd and final reading on 4-20-22).
(6) CB 2203-11 – 2nd Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance approving the appropriates of the 2022 revised City of Everett Budget and amending Ordinance No. 3838-21. (3rd and final reading on 4-13-22).
(7) Everett Spring 2022 Snohomish Health District Update presented by Carrie Parker, Assistant Director
(3) Authorize the Mayor to sign the contract amendment with NW Innovation Resource Center to provide business support services from 2022 – 2024.
(8) CB 2203-09 – 3rd and final Reading - Adopt an Ordinance creating a Special Improvement Project entitled “41st Street to Rucker Avenue Corridor Phase 2” Fund 303, Program 123 and repealing Ordinance No. 3836-21.
(9) CB 2203-10 – 3rd and final Reading - Adopt an Ordinance creating a Special Improvement Project entitled “WFP Phase 2 Capital Upgrades” Fund 336, Program 021.
(10) Authorize the release of Request for Proposal #2022-002 Automated Traffic Safety Camera Program.
(11) Adopt Resolution establishing the City Council Rules of Procedure for the conduct of Council and repealing Resolution No. 7719.
COUNCIL BRIEFING AGENDA: (These items come before the City Council serving as a Council Committee of the Whole and are likely to be scheduled at a future meeting.)
(12) CB 2203-12 -1st Reading - Adopt an Ordinance creating a Special Improvement Project entitled “Everett Smelter Draining” Fund 336, Program 028. (3rd and final reading on 4-20-22).